Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Cool Factor X

I'm in Plymouth. so i guess were neighbors. I deal with cement city harley out your way . Just got back from the cruise. What a hoot  Posed for a lot of pictures Some people yelling look it's a gremlin and then there are those who just sit and point with their mouths hanging open' They just don't seem to to that for the other cars. Woodward Ave was full , all 4 lanes for as far as you could see with hot rods, muscle cars, and a Gremlin LOL. A guy in a 59 Buick convert got next to us and asked what year and said he had a set of hub caps, for free, in his trunk! So my son retrieved a pair of really nice dog dish caps with 74 gremlin written inside. I'll have to find the other two now as I want to run them with beauty rings. I had to ask the guy, did you really think you were going to run into a 74 Gremlin here? Said he just bought them at a yard sale and if he didn't buy them for a couple bucks the guy was goiing to throw them out. I'm feelin like I should take my 50 Dodge street rod project to the cruise one night, but don't think we'll have as much fun. Oh here's a good one , someone saw my son Elliott sitting gun and yelled, Look those kids stole their moms car to cruise. Can't tell ya how many times people have told me that story lately how they used to steal moms gremlin. Did se one other AMC , Looked like a rambler drag car, red white and blue.  I'll try to get some pics in the day light next couple days  I might even make it to work  NOT.  Later Paul in Detroit