Re: [BaadAssGremlins] interesting collection/new AMC buyer 1972

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] interesting collection/new AMC buyer 1972

In a message dated 8/15/2006 10:00:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Ever seen one of these? It is a full collection of stuff you would get when
you bought your new 1972 AMC vehicle:
As the original owner of my Gremlin, I am fortunate to have all of this stuff in mint condition!
Charlie

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS