[BaadAssGremlins] FINALLY back in my garage!! Working on projects(was d

[BaadAssGremlins] FINALLY back in my garage!! Working on projects(was daughter got married)

Whew..what a huge mess. After being out of my garage most all the
summer it is a real big MESS! Early this spring i sprained the heck
out of my lower back, right after pulling the trans from my wife's 74
AMX. After a couple months of therapy/dr's/injections..i felt good
enough to pull the 360 out. I'm swapping in a built 401/727. Also a
8 3/4" 3.55 ratio mopar 1969 Road
Runner posi rearend.NOTHING wrong with the AMC model 20..but the AMX
rear is the wrong ratio/non posi...etc.Much cheaper to swap in the
mopar rear. Early this summer i pulled the trans from my 72 Gremlin
(joe's 72 photos)to be built up for my 401 swap into it. Well...the
fellow didn't use my trans after all. He had a 998 there.Soooo two of
my cars are torn down!! Add to that...this summer (with my son's help)
i've stashed a 343 from a 67 Ambo,GOOD 360 from a Grand
Wagoneer,another 401 and a 1950 FORD flathead V8... ALL in front of
her car...since pulling it apart. What a MESSSSS! Can't even get to
the AMX! Tuesday my son finally stopped over to help with moving the
heavy stuff. Made a little progress. HAVE to get her car
together..it's going to the NAMDRA AMC Nationals Sept 14-17 at
Cordova Illinois. EVERYONE come that can possibly make it!!..it's a
BLAST!! All AMC drag racing/show/swap...etc!! Anyway...AFTER getting
her AMX together..THEN i can work on assembling my new 401 with INDY
heads for the Gremlin!! Cannot wait....!  Sorry to RAMBLE so long. Joe