Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Yahoo FED up, slow changes..??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Yahoo FED up, slow changes..??

i talked to my computer geek kid about your ptoblem. He said Yahoo might of flagged your account as a spammer if you do too many forwards. Try opening a new email address, your allowed more than one, and test that one. This should let you know.
 Just to make this amc related, I'm taking the 74 Gremmie to the Woodward dream cruise. It starts about Wed big time and Goes thru Sat.  Also there is a BIG amc show here on Sunday that I'll be goin to.  I guess the 50 Hot Rod will stay home as people seem to LOVE the Grem.  Paul in Detroit.. P.S. I have not had to sell the Grem because of finances as earlier reported. Think I'd rather sell one of the Harleys if I need cash.
Mildred McClain <mildred44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Jerry, did that an its still slow, if you call
4 min. slow or just stopped. it is o.k. for the first
maybe 5-6 emails then it starts.....think yahoo, just
wants you online so long?? I was getting these
messages after sending several forwards, that the
message had not been sent, I was over quota for the
HOUR!! would have to wait until the hour rolled over
to send anything else........then for awhile I would
get these wierd shapped letters an numbers in a box
with a line thru them I would have to type in before
it would send the email...they said that was to
controll spam???...it must be to controll it somewhere
else!!.....
Mildred