Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Yahoo FED up, slow changes..??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Yahoo FED up, slow changes..??

Howdy Ya'll
Mine is doing it too. I have cleaned out my history, cookies, defrag'ed  etc. nothing helps. I even went to upgrade and scrub my computer. everything else is super fast. not Yahoo.I used to have Yahoo plus and just cancelled it. I thought maybe they were doing it  to punish me....... on a gremlins note,  I have just found a 72 Gremlin 304 here this weekend. . Rust free. Red . He wants $2200.. I am sure it will go fast. He has had alot of calls and interest this weekend......eddie walker

Mildred McClain <mildred44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Jerry, did that an its still slow, if you call
4 min. slow or just stopped. it is o.k. for the first
maybe 5-6 emails then it starts.....think yahoo, just
wants you online so long?? I was getting these
messages after sending several forwards, that the
message had not been sent, I was over quota for the
HOUR!! would have to wait until the hour rolled over
to send anything else........then for awhile I would
get these wierd shapped letters an numbers in a box
with a line thru them I would have to type in before
it would send the email...they said that was to
controll spam???...it must be to controll it somewhere
else!!.....
Mildred