[BaadAssGremlins] What's up with people not showing up for parts?

[BaadAssGremlins] What's up with people not showing up for parts?

OK. I advertised the 360,tranny,transfer case on here and AMC list and
AMC forum a couple of weeks ago..I've had several guys say...i'm
sending $$$,hold the engine, and...i'll be there to get it...nothing
shows up in the mail and no replies to emails?? Had it also happen on
the tranny. What gives? IF someone says they are buying
something..shouldn't they come get it(i do) or atleast get ahold of the
seller and TELL them you changed your mind/something came
up..whatever!! Now to offset that....over a year ago i sold some
headers to a fellow. He paid for them and NEVER ever replied again? Was
to send me address...received nothing? Just gets frustrating at times.
When i tell someone i want something...i pay and go get it or have it
shiped.AMC content..these are all AMC parts. Thanks,Joe