Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Yahoo screwed up??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Yahoo screwed up??

mia culpa

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
YES..i clicked the mouse THREE times so the one fellow would get the
message. I did NOT mean to offend anyone. Planning/paying for
$$$$$/pulling off my Daughters wedding drained every LAST $$$ and brain
cell that i still possesed at the time! Sorry....gezzzz! NUFF said.
Take it away Bart.....Thanks,Joe--- In