[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77/78 Gremlin parts for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77/78 Gremlin parts for sale

Hi Brian,
        I will take the trim if it is usable for the whole glass
surround. Please let me know how to work out the details. Heres my
email address olinger@xxxxxxxxxxx or give me time and number to give
you a phone call.
                 Thanks

BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>   Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 9:21 PM
>   Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77/78 Gremlin parts for sale
>

>   Hi Brian,
>   Does it have a rear glass or espically the chrome trim on the
>   rear glass?
>   Thanks
>   >
>   > Like all Levis cars, they need recovered
>   >
>   >
>   >

Gremmy