Re: [Suspected Spam]Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Been of line/Daughter got marr

Re: [Suspected Spam]Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Been of line/Daughter got married!!

    Congratulations on your daughters wedding. I
helped my parents with the details of my sisters
wedding. I didn't do anywhere near as much work as
they did and I was tired. So it's quite a milestone
and alot to do. So I hope things will go well for the
newlyweds

--- Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>