Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: wal-mart coughing up Gremlins and Pacers in Vi

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: wal-mart coughing up Gremlins and Pacers in Virgini...

I just grabbed a couple more little ones... a green
gremmy, green pacer and blue gremmy all 1/64th. Still
no remote ones in sight.                    Luke