Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Been of line/Daughter got married!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Been of line/Daughter got married!!

How long before she moves back in with hubby and grandkids in tow?

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
COngratulations on this milestone Joe. I wish her a happy life with her new family. Now for the kids!
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@yahoo.com> wrote:
I don';t even remember the last time i posted to the group????
OK..after months of work/worry,my Daughters wedding and reception went
off without a problem Saturday!! My Daughter waited untill she was 28
to get married,wanted to be sure i guess! She and her new hubby are
flying out early Monday afternoon from Illinois to Florida on their
honey moon..His aunt is paying entry fee for them to go to Disney world
(I'm jealous)!!They even get to stay with her. She lives near Disney.
HMMMM maybe i can talk them into stopping at Don Gartlits museum in
Ocala. My Daughter is a gear head also! HELL,she knows more about
working on cars than her hubby.I went thru Ocala a few years ago...BUT
nothing is open at 4am! NOT AMC related...but i'm VERY happy for her!
YEE HAA!!! FINALLY i can relax ,drink a few beers and and HOPEFULLY get
to work on my Gremlin 401 swap,and my wife's AMX engine/trans
swap.Later all,Joe

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger?s low PC-to-Phone call rates. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS