[BaadAssGremlins] Fresh cherries Pacer

Oops, the 1:64th scale Pacer is a 78-81 type with raised type grill, not a
75-77 as I previously mentioned. Had to go open one up and now Jacob has it,
hope he won't do like I did with my original Hot Wheels and put bottle
rockets in them to se if they go faster. But it has the raised grill onit,
had to get out my reading glasses, starting to feel old!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx