Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bob King Drag car Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bob King Drag car Gremlin

I have to agree with Bart. If you got a completely restored Gremlin that has been in magazines why would you want to do that to it. I mean the value of the car will probably go down not up. If you have another one sitting there I would do that to the other car. I mean if you have a fire breathing 500+hp Gremlin people I know wouldn't care what it looked liked they are just going to have to go home and change their pants after they see and hear that thing. Just my 2 cents worth
Terry