Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Dayton

In a message dated 8/1/2006 12:37:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm fixing to drag this:
to your front door. I'll have to take the plasma screen out of the trunk first, but will however leave my 18 relatives in there for you, should keep you busy for awhile. And if you need a driveway, they work cheap, I pay them $2.13 a hour, which is about $2.12 too much. Several of them also make great menudo, and two like Jax Jaguars.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
Aye Cheewawa LOL