Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Dayton

In a message dated 7/31/2006 1:00:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm going to have to now kick your ass. First have to get $2.98 off my floorboard for a Wal Mart map to find out where Florida, whihc is shaped like a big member, is. Then sell enough aluminum cans to buy a Greyhound ticket to your state. Then knock at your trailer door and spend a couple weeks eating what little food you have. When you run out of that and beer, then might have to kick your ass.
Eddie as soon as i get wind your here in Fl. I'll call 'La Migra' and state your 'illegal' LOL and I have lots of food in my CBS home hell you'd either get clogged arteries or sugar diabeties eating all my groceries.
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS