Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hot-Rod & Custom Gremlins???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hot-Rod & Custom Gremlins???

Who's Mac ?

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ive got a fully tubbed 73 Gremlin with a 355ci sbc nd 6-71 blower on
top off it. Its kinda my rat rod creation. Mwahahaha! Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Clarence McMillin"