Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally I get a break!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally I get a break!

Wow Great News Rod. Congrats. Don't let that get away. We used to come down your way every year for the Easy Rider Rodeo. Great little town..  Paul in Detroit

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
well after many years of trying to support myself and my family, I get
a nice break.
I got hired on at the Chillicothe city transit system. I drive buses
and make a lot better cash than I was making. It starts as part time,
then goes to full time. Tons of benifits and great pers retirement
plan.
Might take a few years, but when I hit full time, It will be worth it.
Wish me luck! If it works, The Gremmie will get a nice body makeover
and other goodies.
Ive always wanted a tilt front end and suicide doors, LOL Rod

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com. Check it out. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS