Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 232 engine, misc parts wanted for Typhoon

Been off the list for last 2 weeks due to Roxannes car crash.Did the 232 I said you could have not work out?   eddie walker

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
WANTED - Mid-60's 232 engine and auto trans for 64 Typhoon project. Also
need windshield, rear glass, and left side door/quarter glass. Kenny
Anderson, 65marlin327@verizon.net , Florida Gulf Coast, 941-423-9570.
======================================
Bart, anyone here on your site in FL you know can hook him up with a engine
perhaps?
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS