Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Photos posted of some old memories...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Photos posted of some old memories...

Cool pictures.  Now here is a cool website.

http://www.ehowa.com/home.shtml

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I enjoyed those photos, Ralph. I saw a Kaiser 2 seat convertible
today. That was nice. Thanks for sharing! ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "rebade1" <rebade1@...>
wrote:

> These are mostly AMC content. Bart, if you don't want them there,
> understand.
>
> I placed a subfolder under my Ralphs Spirit folder titled Old
Times.
> These are photos from the "Back to the 50's" Street Rod show in
the
> Twin Cities at the end of June. I shot more pics of these cars,
but
> they didn't turn out. I do have a couple more of others, but these
are
> the ones I thought this group would enjoy.
>
> Doc, you would definitely appreciate these. The latest "Cars"
movie
> that came out had one of these appropriately named "Doc".
>
> And Bart, I didn't leave you out either :-))
>
> Ralph

Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS