[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Photos posted of some old memories...

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Photos posted of some old memories...

I enjoyed those photos, Ralph. I saw a Kaiser 2 seat convertible
today. That was nice. Thanks for sharing! ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rebade1" <rebade1@...>
wrote:

> These are mostly AMC content. Bart, if you don't want them there,
> understand.
>
> I placed a subfolder under my Ralphs Spirit folder titled Old
Times.