From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 8:27 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] CSR Water Pump

In a message dated 6/19/2006 8:18:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mrmopar00@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I think you miss understood me.  Mostly strip but seeing some limited street duty.  What is the life of these electric water pumps?

Olly

What kind of e/ts do you hope to achieve?these water pumps your interested in are really only for drag racing not for anything going on the street.just stick with a alum after market water pump

Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS