Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Battery issues

In a message dated 6/23/2006 7:18:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Plumpy72@xxxxxxx writes:
It's a trick I learned from an old hot rodder. Maybe the leads are suppose to be between the negative cable and the positive post. Like I said, it's been a while.
Rick,
I ran this by my dad as well and he said it will work, but could give a false reading depending upon the quality of the meter. He suggested using a small bulb, like that used in a dash board. If it lights, somehting is pulling voltage and it's time to start tracing circuits!

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS