Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Photos of the "Grublin" Posted

I'm goimg to check with the local CarQuest and see if the would do a company ship for you. Won't be able to til next week tho.

Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Uh yeah
The old stocker will have to suffice for now. Later
this summer would be ok, by that time I might have
more motivation to take her apart again. ;)

--- Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@yahoo.com> wrote:
.