Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Progress Report II

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Progress Report II

where is it located? How much is left?  How much?   eddie walker   new tazewell, tn.

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The 360 engine, 727 transmission, drive shaft, and 9" Ford rearend are
completed and will all have to be taken out of the first Gremlin and
put into the new one. I plan on pulling them off this week, then
starting on the brake, suspension, and steering parts. I will be
putting this car together twice! If anyone wants the first Gremlin
body after it is stripped, please speak up & come get it! ~Lu~

> --- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, AMC74HORNET@ wrote:
> Did you ever get to complete the engine you were building?
> > "Doc"

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS