To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:00:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin- animal

Your right Doc like I said earlier there are about 6 of us around here that take there cars out. I have been told there are quite a few AMC cars in Louisville. At one time they even had an AMO chapter here. It is not listed anymore. Phil the guy with the 401 63 Ramler and the caddy powered Pacer said the only time it met was right before the AMO nationals and they would talk about going there. He said he has tried for years to get them to come to some of the local shows and they won't do it. He said they bring them  out three or four times a year to go to the Nationals and maby a regional AMO show or a Rambler show and the rest of the time they sit in the garage. What a waste to me.
Terry

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Jim it's the same old thing AMC guy's complain about recognition but try
to get them to take their cars to an event and it is like pulling teeth.
I have never seen such a fiercely loyal dedicated group of people but to
get the to take their cars out FOGETABOUTIT.
"Doc"