[BaadAssGremlins] Skip Barber racing program for the 40+ crowd

[BaadAssGremlins] Skip Barber racing program for the 40+ crowd

Non AMC related unless you are like me and over 40, someone shoot me if I ever put some of those items on my cars! I do like the blinking turn signal on for no reason however, rather common in Houston, even if driving next to wall or ditch. You will need a media player to view this, chancesa re most of you have that in computer already however.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*email is currently HEAVY
Call if important*
www.planethoustonamx.com

This is a HOOT!!!!! It was sent to a co-worker by someone in the national Porsche club.

http://www.harrisonvideos.com/vids/banquets2006/rt40plus-4.wmv

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS