[BaadAssGremlins] speaking of chupacabra

[BaadAssGremlins] speaking of chupacabra

Finally got this dog out of driveway, this is a 68 Javelin I parted out,
took a torch to it, and buddy hauled it away, as he wanted the tailight
section so I gave him a trunk lid and remainder of car, which ain't much
left. It looks like the chupacabra got ahold of this dog!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx