Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Powder coating...

In my srt-4 club theres a Guy that runs JMBperformance.com and he powdercoats headers and exhaust manifolds all the time for show cars and it seems to hold up very well.  Its not as good as jet coat or ceramic coats but it does work pretty good.

It doesnt cost as much as jet coating either

It has to be very clean though.

Bill Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone here, hear of powder coating headers? I got a new job today,
running a comercial sandblaster in a powder coating shop and the owner
says that he has this black powder coating that will withstand the high
heat of headers. I, personally, think that the stuff would melt off
headers and burn. The job itself is a bitch, but it does have its
bennie's.... get to powder coat anything that I want for FREE!! GOTTA
LOVE THE FREE STUFF! I think I will try the headers off of my truck
first and after the stuff melts off the collector...I can tell the
owner.... SEE? Told ya so! Later...Bill Id.

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS