Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Today's progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Today's progress

 Thanks Rod. Bring it over any time Although.... I can't prommise it would leave here with the same engine it came here with  I do have a spare 401 sittin on an engine stand at the moment
 Davis

hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kickin butt Davis!
I think if you decide you need more practice I'll just bring my
Gremlin over to give you some xtra learning. :)
Its looking great! Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis"
wrote:

> Today I got the left door rust repaired. See pics in my folder. It
> was rusted between the hinges a spot no one sees but it had to be
> fixed. I got the door bolted onto the car so I could start fitting
> the glas fenders and what another nightmare that's gonna be. I
hope
> I can get a friend over to help. Ever try to line up a door by
> yourself? Not fun.
> I gave up on that idea and moved on to the right door. Stripped
it
> clean and sanded it and there was no rust holes. Doors came from a
> 7K mile 71 gremlin. I painted any surface rust with SEM Rust
Shield.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM