[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Today's progress

More cubes. I wouldnt be awefully mad. Think I could modify the
blower intake to fit?  LOL. Rod

-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

>  Thanks Rod. Bring it over any time Although.... I can't prommise
it would leave here with the same engine it came here with  I do
have a spare 401 sittin on an engine stand at the moment
>    Davis
>
> hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@...> wrote:
>   Kickin butt Davis!
> I think if you decide you need more practice I'll just bring my
> Gremlin over to give you some xtra learning. :)
> Its looking great! Rod
>

> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis"
> wrote:
> >
> > Today I got the left door rust repaired. See pics in my folder.
It
> > was rusted between the hinges a spot no one sees but it had to
be
> > fixed. I got the door bolted onto the car so I could start
fitting
> > the glas fenders and what another nightmare that's gonna be. I
> hope
> > I can get a friend over to help. Ever try to line up a door by
> > yourself? Not fun.
> > I gave up on that idea and moved on to the right door. Stripped
> it
> > clean and sanded it and there was no rust holes. Doors came from
> > 7K mile 71 gremlin. I painted any surface rust with SEM Rust
> Shield.
> > There are 3 small dings that will be addressed tomorrow, ( if
the
> > wife gives me the chance). in the AM I will be heading over to
the
> > fiberglass shop to see what I can do to get the ball rolling on
my
> > hood and bumpers. Then stop by the machine shop and see if he
has
> > goten any better flow on the heads. Was up to 304 @ .700 lift
28 "
> > of water. I am shooting for 325. Herman claimes he gets 365 Ya
OK.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM