Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fresh Cherries....Model Kits...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fresh Cherries....Model Kits...

No Fresh Cherries at Wally world in Adrian,MI

Bill Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone seen the apparently new model kits from Fresh Cherries? Found a
whole bunch of em at the local Wally World tonight. Gremlins that I
found came in already painted bodies (black was all that was there) and
grey primer so that you can paint it the way you want. Dont know if
they are new to anyone here, but new to me. They are the same size as
the other Fresh Cherries 1:24, has working hood, doors and even a
working hatch. Even comes with its own screw driver and minimal
glueing. Hope you all have a great time at the A.M.O. show. Maybe next
year I can get to the one in Colorado. Catcha ya all later. Bill
Norhtern Id.

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS