Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 1:53 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Dayton

In a message dated 7/31/2006 2:35:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx writes:
 He is from Florida.....ya know
And Eddies from Texas where only steers and queers come from,and Eddie don';t look like a Steer to me so that kinda narroes it down LOL THATS for the Cajun jokes Eduardo!!"twas born in Nawlins La. you know ,home of the 5 & die! er dime LOL
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS