[BaadAssGremlins] Louisiana

I started out as a cajun too, born in Shreveport but moved to Tn. at
age 3 an later Ky..They say everything is bigger in Tx..but La. has
some enormous cock roaches, but think Tx. has the title
on 'skeeters!!!..Mildred

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bradley Jones
<wagonmasterx5@...> wrote:

> So that's where the attitood comes from?? The best man at my
weddin was from Louisiana. Hmmm......He's a bit of a nutcase,
though....

7/31/2006 2:35:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wagonmasterx5@...
writes:
>    He is from Florida.....ya know
>
>   And Eddies from Texas where only steers and queers come from,and
Eddie don';t look like a Steer to me so that kinda narroes it down
LOL THATS for the Cajun jokes Eduardo!!"twas born in Nawlins La. you
know ,home of the 5 & die! er dime LOL