Re: [BaadAssGremlins] SUAD 93/July 06

That was always my problem. A nice car comes up for sale and it is
usually clear across the country. Shipping rates are probably going
through the roof now with sky rocketing fuel prices. It was just by luck
that I got my orange Hornet locally.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---

I wish you would sale that sportabout Eddie. Everytime I see the ad for $575 I want it. Trouble is it would cost more to have it ship to here then you want for the car. I did get a quote once and I think it was about $700 to ship it. For the $700 I could turn it into a good enough car for me. That would be neat to go to a car show with that ad that said a Gremlin for him and a Sportabout for her. It is all a dream anyway. I can't even get her to go to a show much less drive a car to one.
Terry
Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone wanting to buy a AMC click here, lots for sale July SUAD
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Shut_Up_Files/suad_93.htm
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston A MX
713.464.8825