[BaadAssGremlins] re: amo nationals

  I know I don't say much here on the gremlin list. But I will be bringing my 76 Gremlin to the show.(cant miss it 60,000 original miles, yellow with the gremlin guy on the side) Actually my local amo chapter (colorado amc) is haveing about 5 cars in the show this year.

Mike Lowe
Loveland, CO
1970 Gremlin (360/t-10, tons of body mods(sorry bart) haha)
1973 Gremlin (4.0/5spd, some body mods(sorry bart)haha)
1976 Gremlin (232/3spd, all original)

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS