Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: rare amc

Simca? I thought that was the name of the mountain girl friend of
Latka's on the TV show Taxi. LOL
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

Simca.....I got a couple of front fenders layin' around. One NOS and one off a car painted, w/pentistar emblem still on it. Both are '68 or '69 (have holes for side marker lights).  Gaary 'The Mix'