Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMO Nationals

Sounds like a plan to me. Name the place and time. I would like to meet some of you guys. Actually nothing is going on Friday night if anyone would want to meet some place for a bite to eat. I would be in the one in the funny looking Gremlin. The one with a cat's head on the grill and wheels. Well at least it is old, American made and rear wheel drive if it is not an AMC
Terry

Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
All those that are going to Ohio. Are we going to try meet up at the
show on saturday? Lets get a meeting spot like the entrance or somthing
and set a time. Look forward to meeting evveryone. Bob from MN.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. __._,_.___

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS