[BaadAssGremlins] Gas Tank update

I got tired of the tank having a continuous drip coming out it. Actually I kept hearing the sirens of the fire department coming where my neighbor had called. LOL I started fooling around with the proxy I had used to patch it two years ago and got that off. The last of the gas started coming out pretty fast then. I decided to see how bad the tank really was. I got an ice pick and started pushing on it. Of course the two small holes are now one about as big as a philip screw driver. I was sure I was going to find some more weak spots in it but other than that one spot it feels solid. I did brake the bolts on the straps lose but didn't take the tank out. It is so tempting to get me some more of the proxy and patch the tank again to get me through the summer. While I wouldn't take it to Dayton the weekend after that is the hot rod nationals. I sure am going to miss riding up and down in front of the place and hearing all the remarks they make. I just know me two years ago I patched in to last a few weeks so I could take it the big show in the park and here I am with the same problem. If I don't get it fixed right now I will do the same thing and down the road it will do it again.
Terry

.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS