[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Venting

Hal,
I know what you mean. We've had the CD Players stolen out of our cars and the cars windows smashed with pellet guns. My son and his friend caught two teens entering a car about 2:30 a.m. about a month ago and really let them have it!!! Then they turned them over to the car owner :-)) Last I heard they had more than problems than just "juvie..". Seems there was an emergency room visit...

Hope you catch the jerks too!!!

Ralph

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS