[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fee Bay Rambler

I think someone put that in storage after the first Woodstock! Maybe they partied too hard, but if so...Thank God for miracles! I hope a true AMC person gets it and not a playboy who puts them away forever!

Ralph

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger?s low PC-to-Phone call rates. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS