Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More floorboard questions

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More floorboard questions

I used my dremel tool and cut the lil pin holes into small squares thus eliminating further cancer I'm also working on some rot uderthe windshield posts where the fender would covere up right by the cowl,some pin holes formed there I'm not going to do much to the floors now as I've gotta tie the frame in and buzz a cage in and i gotta prob cut a lot out for the 4 speed.
Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS