Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 amx tire size recommnedation

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 77 amx tire size recommnedation

Dan,
I started with 195/70/14s on the front of my Gremlin and did not like the look as they seemed too big to me. So, I knocked it down to 185/70/14s and love the look. See my folder for a photo of the finished product.
Charlie