[BaadAssGremlins] Dad can I borrow the car?

[BaadAssGremlins] Dad can I borrow the car?

Thought ya'll might want to check this out, chances are you probably heard about it on the news, grown men were crying at the loss of a $3 million Enzo.....
Hell, I cried when putting my Rustoleum on ebay for the thrid time. Never mind it was humidity.
Eddie Stakes

Wow...

200+  mph

The
 young man only had some bruising ( seat belt ) and 2 small   ;cuts.

-car loss  $3 million

-waiting  list for a new one
? 2 years

-when can I drive Dad's car again
?  Not less than a nuclear 1/2  life

-when will I not  be grounded & see the light of day
? Same day the polar ice  caps melt

-still  alive....Priceless

Susie Horvath