Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 for sale 1987 Jeep Transfer case and AT also

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 for sale 1987 Jeep Transfer case and AT also

Was the guy's name Pat?? from Stillwater.

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Still have the good running 1987 360 4bbl from a Grand Wagoneer for
sale.NO smoke/knocks...etc!! Edelbrock performer intake. NO carb.
Supposedly was sold a couple of weeks ago to a fellow in northern
Minnesota...Said that he wanted it really bad.Supposed to send a
certified check... But... never sent the $$!! Also have a good transfer
case and also an auto trans (727?)from it. Engine
$300,transfer.$75,Transmission,$75.Located in central Illinois near
Peoria...just 15 minutes off interstate I-474. Thanks,Joe

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS