RE: [BaadAssGremlins] 74 gremlin

Paul...
I am sorry to hear about your loss and I wish you the best. If I was put
into that situation I would also restore the Panhead also. My Gremmie was my
Grandmothers car and I know where your coming from. Take care of yourself
and keep in touch!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
As always....Keep on a Ramblin'!!