Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet 4speed carpeting

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hornet 4speed carpeting

HE-HE... Snappers... I believe what Eddie is refering to is turtles. Good
eatin's!! Nothing better then a good pot of snapper stew!!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
As always....Keep on a Ramblin'!!
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)