Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: [BaadAssGremlin) AMC sitings

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: [BaadAssGremlin) AMC sitings

The only ones I see are the not running 74 belonging to my son in my
garage next to my orange & yellow Hornet's, my son's 72 Javelin, my
friends wife's Matador coupe and he just got out his 63 Rambler
American. Not another AMC to be seen except for the show in the
beginning of june at the Ardsley show.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

I have seen quite afew Ramblers in the past week or
so. I saw a dark green '69 Rebel wagon in a driveway.
I think it is their summer car. A sweet red '64
American convertible with the top down. A light green
'69 Ambassador with Alabama tags on it and an old
Texas inspection sticker. A white '62 American 4dr in
nice shape. I was parked next to a '34 Nash 4dr hot
rod at a cruise-in tonight. Afew cars over from mine
was a '64 770 Classic wagon. I had alot of people
looking at my car, young and old. Sorry no Gremmy
sightings. I'll keep looking. Luke