[BaadAssGremlins] z code 401 matty for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] z code 401 matty for sale

Below is a old auction of a 72 Matador 2door Z-code 401/4barrel i sold last
year, it is for sale, I think a little too much for the fellow to restore.
It is in minnesota and is listed in the AMO magazine and also in my SUAD
lists, he is asking I believe $3400. Really unusual car, but needs going
thru. Below is the auction itself:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4562427988&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAS:US:3

and there are numerous photos of it in here, along with photos of the only
known surviving 71 Matador Machine:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/matador_machine.htm
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX