Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Replacing Crapola Alternators

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Replacing Crapola Alternators

In a message dated 7/11/2006 6:08:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Charlie. Jeff Kennedy @ Kennedy American (great AMC
vendor)sells NEW (not rebuilt auto zone type crap)
Power Master GM type one wire 100 amp alternators that
will bolt right up to your factory Motorola brackets !
I just bought two of them from him. One for my 67
Ambassador and one for my 72 Grenlin 401 swap
project.You can even get them i chrome if you wish.
NICE parts!! Joe
Thanks Joe. This is very helpful!

Charlie "Grublin X"
NE PA

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system Spirit medium

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS