Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Replacing Crapola Alternators

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Replacing Crapola Alternators

I can vouch for what Joe has said about Kennedy American. I have one of
his 100 amp alt's in my 258 Hornet that was a chore to install because
of the fact it has power steering. But it was well worth it. Turning
everything electrical in the car with that crap 35 amp Motorola would
drop the charging rate from 14 volts to 10-11 volts. The Delco charges
14 volts no matter what you have on. I also installed a 100 amp Delco in
my son's 72 Javelin using Kennedy's installation kit. There were
supposed to be some clearance issues if the car had A/C but his didn't.
Be advised Kennedy isn't cheap but you get quality products from them. I
been dealing with them for around 8-9 years.
"Doc"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM

--- Begin Message ---

Charlie. Jeff Kennedy @ Kennedy American (great AMC
vendor)sells NEW (not rebuilt auto zone type crap)
Power Master GM type one wire 100 amp alternators that
will bolt right up to your factory Motorola brackets !
I just bought two of them from him. One for my 67
Ambassador and one for my 72 Grenlin 401 swap
project.You can even get them i chrome if you wish.
NICE parts!! Joe